Friday, November 6, 2009

Hannah: "My imagination was coming out of my head while I was sleeping.
Mom: "Did you have good dreams?"
Hannah: "YES! I dreamed about princesses and a wedding and I got married to Jacob." 9/22/09

Hannah was tongue-tied one night and I finally said "Hannah, spit it out." Hannah sat for a minute and said "Mom? I don't have anything in my mouth." 9/5/09

Hannah: "The pink car saw me because I was a human." 8/20/09

Hannah: "Bob the Builder is my husband." 8/14/09

Hannah: "Mom! I'm going to go and see if they have a tater-totter!" 8/3/09

Hannah: Innocently, "Mom? Do you want a piece of me?"

Mommy just having a rough day and a break-down.
Hannah, with the sweetest voice you've ever heard: "Don't cry Mom. Jacob and I are here for you."

Mommy: "I'll be right back. I've got to go potty."
Hannah: "Okay Mom. Make sure you hold it!"

Mommy: "Jacob, say "Elmo."
Jacob: "Melmo."

No comments:

Post a Comment