Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hannah is determined that Lightning McQueen's name is "Lightning The King!"

Hannah, pointing to a pile of clothes in the corner of my room, "Mom, is this your new dirty clothes place?" 3/14/10

Hannah: "Mom, I'm making you a picture to make you know that I'm sweet." 3/3/10

I was straining the spaghetti noodles and Hannah says, "Look Mom! The noodles are peeing!" 2/18/10

Hannah and Jacob were playing in her room. She came out and said "Jacob said, 'Fine. Don't be my sister anymore.' Then he said, 'Go 'way 'Nana,' and so I did." 12/19/09

Hannah was chewing out Jacob. I stopped her and said "Hannah, why don't you say, 'Jacob, please stop doing that?'" Hannah replied "Because it doesn't work!" 12/19/09

Hannah: "I'm high, so that means I need to go to high school." 12/18/09

Jacob yelled at Daddy when he was getting cleaned off after dinner, " 'Top (stop) Me!" with his finger wagging at him. 11/2/09

Jacob was playing with Daddy and Hannah wanted a turn. Jacob promptly responded, "ME FIRST!" 10/15/09

Hannah was being frustrating and Daddy said, "Hannah, you need to start thinking!"
Hannah: "Do you want me to start thinking right now?" 9/24/09

No comments:

Post a Comment