Friday, December 28, 2012


Brent while driving his new manual transmission car: "The fun thing about driving a stick shift is that you feel like James Bond." 4/7/12

Jacob eating his cereal this morning: "Mom, my cereal looks like a fat man with one arm!" 4/4/12


Tonight Jacob asked what something was and I replied with a question "what's a Jacob?" He thought for a second and said, "a little boy with red hair." 3/22/12


We were talking to Jacob about not sucking his thumb and I suggested putting a ribbon on his thumb to help him remember not to. He really didn't want the ribbon on and Jacob was very determined when he said to me, "Mom, I won't let you down." 1/7/12


"Mom, I want a brudder." Jacob 1/4/12


"Mom, I'm going to marry you." Jacob 1/12


"I'm not a very useful boy." 

Check out Thomas the Tank Engine if you need a reference! Jacob 4/1/11

Jacob after a giant hug from Daddy, "I almost broke you Dad!" 2/24/11


Jacob: "I'm acarnivore!" 

Mom: "What does a carnivore eat?" 
Jacob: "CinnamonSugar! I'm a carnivoreeatsCinnamonSugar!" 2/24/11

Hannah walking into her room: "I'll just be in my lab." 1/10/11


Hannah: "Mom, did you know that ear wax tastes like soap?" 12/26/10

No comments:

Post a Comment